We cannot get J's car up the hill on our front lane. It's not even particularly steep, but with all this sleet on the ground, it might as well be Mount Rushmore. I tried pushing, but the car's slipping so much that J's afraid it will slide back and hurt me, so she's still out there, trying to inch her way up.

My father said she should leave it there and walk in. God knows that nobody's going to come out in this and try stealing it.
Tags:

From: [identity profile] yffy.livejournal.com


Oh dear.

I can hear the neighborhood beginning to dig out...I'm not looking forward to it.

From: [identity profile] ivymcallister.livejournal.com


I was looking out at Joe's truck parked in the truckyard and wondering what was *wrong* with that picture until I realized that the truck is sitting ON the snow/sleet rather than IN it. His freaking *truck*. There's a shell of compacted sleet that a freaking elephant could walk across. (The dog will not poo, as this situation confuses and alarms her.)

I'm glad I shoveled a couple times during the storm. This shit weighs a fucking ton.
.

Profile

ivymcallister: (Default)
ivymcallister

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags