As long as we're all on about thwarting Bush's push to get Alito on the Supreme Court, some general Bush Bashing can't hurt. BackwardsBush.com has a cute little BuyMe item I'm almost tempted to buy just so I can look at it to reassure myself that someday, this pain will end.
Unless, of course, he declares himself God Emperor and refuses to descend from the throne when the time comes.
kit_kallisti and I were talking about that this morning...the possibility that he'll invent--or *create*--some kind of military crisis to keep himself in power.
The fucker.
Unless, of course, he declares himself God Emperor and refuses to descend from the throne when the time comes.
The fucker.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
who's with me?
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Hey - maybe Amsterdam wouldn't be half bad! :D
Or i'll have to start a revolution. or take a really long nap. Sumpin.
(lurve the icon btw)