No, User37383...

...your reputation does not "proceed" you. Is there any reason that it should? Are you notorious for errors like this, or was I supposed to quiver with barely subdued lust at your oh-so-subtly expressed implications of impressive sexual prowess?

Once again, I find myself amazed that a man who fancies himself a top/Dom/Master is so deeply and entirely devoid of any of the qualities that could possibly make him appealing as such. Sorry, but the only word that pops to mind when I look at your grossly inappropriate user pic (which I have reported, btw) is "twerp". I have no wish to worship your cock, or, indeed, any of your various bits, nor did I wish to SEE them. Now that I have seen That Which Cannot Be Un-seen, I can only say that I find you icky. Icky, icky, icky. And that is not the DayQuil talking.

Please do not darken my InBox with your vile missives again.

Sincerely, ~`~Ivy

From: [identity profile] laputain.livejournal.com


In my, admittedly limited, experience, the phrases "male dom" and "pompous ass" tend to go together. Of course, I'm pretty damn pompous myself, but I think the girls carry it off better. :)


From: [identity profile] ladyholmwood.livejournal.com


reading your take on these trolls makes me happy ;)

From: [identity profile] mysticknyght.livejournal.com


I have to admit, hun, what when I read rants like this, I just sigh and think "they spoil it for the rest of us." IOTW, it's not news.

Then I read the tag, thought of you, and spit my wine. :-)

*smooch*

From: [identity profile] cearbhaill.livejournal.com


I must admit I rather enjoy your rejection notices. However, remind me to never make an indecent proposal.

From: [identity profile] sunspiral.livejournal.com


Indecent proposals can be a fine thing, as long as they're done in a classy manner.

From: [identity profile] woggie.livejournal.com


You made me giggle! :)

I express sympathy toward your desire to have un-seen the something. Would that I could somehow offer you the chance at it. Would that be my undoing you? I am in such a weird mood... :)
.

Profile

ivymcallister: (Default)
ivymcallister

Most Popular Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags